API Developer – WordPress at Parvana Recrutement
- Develop, test and maintain new Zoho CRM components and Zoho Creator applications to facilitate business processes.
- Write functions in Deluge for automation workflows / perform system updates.
- Develop integrations between Zoho CRM components and Zoho Creator.
- Develop and test integrations with third-party applications (Trello, Zoom, Google Calendar) using the OAuth 2 authentication protocol.
- Develop cloud functions and endpoints on our Google Cloud Platform.
- Maintain our GCP cloud functions and BigQuery databases.
- Create scalable, long-term solutions on our system to meet business needs.
- Create financial reports with project data using spreadsheets.
- Create reports and perform data analysis using Python or a relevant language.
- Work with multiple departments to understand their needs and implement solutions.
- Debugging process across multiple apps and platforms.
- A BSc or similar major in Computer Science or Computer Science would be advantageous.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of data structures and experience with relational databases.
- Experience working with APIs, webhooks and authentication protocols.
- Ability to work in a small team on multiple projects.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership of your responsibilities.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]