Cisco Simplifies Software and Services Purchasing Program
Cisco announced a new Enterprise Agreement (EA) to make it easier for partners and customers to buy, sell and manage Cisco software and services.
Single contract increases access to Cisco’s portfolio and solutions, providing predictable costs, more choice and greater flexibility for organizations looking to accelerate their digital transformation, Cisco said at its 26th Annual Summit partners.
“Cisco’s new enterprise agreement provides our customers and partners with a powerful, simple and extremely flexible way to purchase and consume our great software products,” said Reem Asaad, vice president of Cisco Middle East and Africa . “Our incredible ecosystem of partners has already built a multi-billion dollar software company, but clearly we’re just getting started. Innovations such as the ability to move investments across the portfolio will help us better serve our clients, further transform our business and increase the profitability of our partners. “
The new Cisco Enterprise Agreement is the cornerstone of Cisco’s continued transformation and commitment to supporting partner profitability, as well as streamlining the customer experience. Since their introduction, more than 10,000 customers have purchased software and services through the Cisco Enterprise Agreement. The new Cisco EA will bring three key benefits to customers and partners:
Simplified Access Across Portfolios: As organizations adopt more innovative technologies, they face the challenge of managing various license agreements. Cisco’s new EA simplifies the experience with:
• A set of terms and conditions for five portfolios (application infrastructure, network infrastructure, collaboration, security and services).
• Lower minimum spend threshold to make it easier for customers to access EA benefits.
• Several partners in a single agreement with customers able to see all their licenses.
More financial flexibility: Companies facing increasingly complex IT environments are looking for new software and services with predictable costs. With the new Cisco Enterprise Agreement:
• Cisco Networking customers can take advantage of Value Shift, a feature that allows them to shift expenses incurred between Cisco DNA software and Meraki.
• Organizations can quickly activate licenses and deploy what’s needed, when it’s needed, and with True Forward, future billing cycles are adjusted to align with new usage levels.
• Cisco Enterprise Agreement Pay, a new offering from Cisco Capital, provides extended free payments to customers for select EAs and pay-per-view software. For Cisco partners, the top-up financing option mitigates credit and currency risk, enables billing and collection through Cisco Capital, and partners get paid at the start of a customer’s contract.
Increased Business Agility: Managing and updating software has always been complex and time consuming for large organizations. The new Cisco corporate agreement:
• Increases access to innovative technology without commitment across the enterprise.
• Streamlines licensing, providing easy administration with one place to view, manage and renew licenses.
The new Cisco EA is currently available from selected partners with plans to expand partner availability in early 2022. Current Enterprise Agreement programs will remain available to customers and partners as the transition to the new Cisco EA will take place in the first semester of 2022.- – TradeArabia News Service