Deck Commerce introduces a leading order management system to
St. Louis, MO, March 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Deck Commerce, the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer (DTC) retailers, will showcase its OMS at Shoptalk US 2022 at booth 3100. leading retailers, such as Build-A-Bear, Pharmaca, Rawlings, New Balance, and others, leverage Deck Commerce’s OMS to fulfill orders from the best location at the best cost, organize the best customer experience, and earn visibility into cross-channel inventory for greater profitability.
“Deck Commerce has over twenty years of e-commerce experience integrated into our order management system, where we help retailers unleash the power of their channels and dramatically improve the customer experience,” said Chris Deck. , CEO and Founder of Deck Commerce. “We can’t wait to demonstrate our platform and show retailers how every customer can be their best customer.”
Deck Commerce powers high-volume retailers with complex fulfillment processes, an omnichannel strategy, and/or a global presence. The Deck Commerce order management system offers retailers:
- Visibility into inventory across channels to ensure a sale is never lost
- The ability to automatically process up to 98% of DTC commands
- A scalable order management system that streamlines the order management process
- Customer loyalty through a positive customer experience
- Ability to empower brands to connect with customers where and when they want
- Ability to sell on multiple channels or marketplaces
- Automated returns management processes to reduce costs
- Transaction processing and action tracking for payment, email, loyalty programs and fulfillment
- Pre-built integrations with top e-commerce software providers
Thousands of professionals will attend Shoptalk to learn about the innovative technologies that will drive the future of retail. Shoptalk will be held in Las Vegas, March 27-30, 2022. Deck Commerce will showcase its OMS at booth 3100.
Stay up to date with Deck Commerce on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Deck Trade
Deck Commerce is the primary OMS for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, and Build-A-Bear. The highly flexible, cloud-based platform enables seamless omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS empowers retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer. To learn more, visit deckcommerce.com.