New Unum Vaccine Verification Product Helps Employers Manage Federal Requirements | State
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee, September 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – In anticipation of recent federal immunization and testing mandates, benefits leader Unum (NYSE: UNM) will soon launch the Unum Vaccine Checker.
This new digital product will go beyond a software-only system and help businesses:
- Check employee immunization status – Provide a self-service portal for employees to report immunization status and download documentation.
- Manage employee vaccine exemptions – Support for all requests for medical and non-medical exemptions, sensitive documents.
- Manage test compliance – Manage documentation of test results for unvaccinated employees, send weekly reminders and notify employer.
âWe know our business partners trust us to provide solutions to their most pressing problems,â said Polly nicolas, Senior Vice President of Unum Solutions. âThe Unum Vaccine Checker goes beyond an investigation, helping human resources teams manage these demands and allowing them to focus on their people. “
Unum is an industry leader in managing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), complex employee leave and several other HR technology solutions. The company also has decades of expertise in handling sensitive medical files and navigating regulatory details. Unum Vaccine Verifier includes these solutions for HR managers:
- Exemption management workflow and decision support tools
- Track COVID-19 test results and manage compliance
- Management of vaccination records and storage of HIPAA compliant documents
- Integration with ADA services and Unum leave programs
Additionally, Colonial Life, a Unum brand, will offer a vaccine checker option with similar functionality.
Click here to learn more about the Unum Vaccine Checker.
ABOUT THE UNUM GROUP
Unum (NYSE: UNM), a global provider of workplace benefits and services, has been helping workers and their families for more than 170 years. Through its Unum US, Unum International and Colonial Life businesses, the company offers disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, vision and stop-loss insurance; support for the management of leaves and absences and behavioral health services. In 2020, Unum reported sales of $ 13.2 billion and paid $ 7.6 billion in benefits. Fortune 250 is one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2021, recognized by the EthisphereÂ® Institute.
Visit the Unum Newsroom for more information and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-unum-vaccine-verification-product-helps-employers-manage-federal-requirements-301379147.html
SOURCE Unum Group